Have been wanting to do a clickmagick review for a long time and this one is well overdue.
Whether you’re running organic campaigns and/or paid campaigns you need to be able to effectively track your clicks and ROI metrics.
Especially If you’re running a solo ad business this will be a VERY useful tool in your arsenal due to the click fraud detection that comes with it.
ClickMagick Review: What Is ClickMagick?
ClickMagick is a click tracker rotator and link manager tool that will help you track your conversions and optimize your conversion rates (example below).
It comes with all the bells and whistles you would expect from a half decent click tracking technology.
Some of the key features to help you track and optimize your marketing.
1. Ability to track different links and ads.
2. Track entire sales funnels.
3. Pop ups and countdown timers.
Here’s an example of how easy it is to optimize conversions by traffic source:
In the example outlined below I’m using the same landing page and testing different traffic sources.
By monitoring clicks on a campaign I can see at a glance that the traffic source with 5.9% (the 4th traffic source in the image below) is not worth renewing since FC (Filtered Clicks) is unusually high at 35 clicks.
I can also track the country with the best traffic conversion for each and every campaign via Top 10 countries below.
The 2nd traffic source on the other hand with 75% ACR (Action Conversion Rate) is a traffic source worth scaling with a low number of FC clicks.
Similarly if your’re using the same traffic source e.g. Adwords you could set tracking for your keywords instead of tracking by traffic source in this example.
The Cons Of ClickMagick
- Involves a slight learning curve but comes with training videos in the member’s area to get you up to speed.
- Not a self hosted solution (software is run and hosted with zero setup on ClickMagick servers).
The Pros Of ClickMagick
- Comes with advanced geo targeting which means that can you dynamically send visitors to different pages based on their GEO location.
- Advanced retargeting allows you add a retargeting pixel (from any retargeting network) to ANY of your tracking links irrespective of whether you own the website it points to or not.
- Automatic traffic quality analysis score to help you find out which traffic sources are working for you and which ones are just wasting your money.
- Content locking feature enables you to force visitors to complete a desired action e.g. like opting in, sharing etc. in order to get access to your content.
- 24/7 automatic link uptime monitor that sends you an email notification every time your link goes down (Huge PRO).
- Traffic Bot filtering to track and filter clicks from search engine spiders and/or bots that negatively effect tracking.
- Cheaper than other tracking solutions on the marketplace with an efficient support desk.
I have used a couple of self-hosted tracking systems in the past that come with the headache of installation and maintenance.
If you’re running any type of traffic for yourself or clients then you need a system that (a) Won’t go down when your webserver does and (b) Gets the job done to help you know what your traffic ROI is.
And I was positively surprised at just how easy it is to evaluate these metrics with the help of ClickMagick.
If you’re currently buying or selling solo ads you’ll appreciate the traffic quality analysis score feature that comes with the tool to help you save money on traffic sources that don’t work.
I highly recommend checking this tool out and hope this ClickMagick review helped you learn more about this tool, Click Here To Start Your FREE 14 Day Trial